- Iced tea, especially as I'm guessing I'll have some lovely ones to try from Bluebird Tea
- Not needing to wear tights every time I wear a skirt
- Showing off my tattoo (and my painted toenails)
- Festival season
- Getting away from the crowds and going to sit on the beach at lunch
- Going to the beach to blog on my days off
- Basically just the beach
- Seeing the Sun on days I work, and not just as its waking up/going to sleep.
- Picking tomatoes straight from the vines to eat them.
- Feeling warm and dry grass between my toes
- Picnics for dinner
- Getting my homebrew on again, now its warm enough for yeast.
- Feeling like I have HOURS between work and bed 'cos the sun is still out
- Sheets that have been dried on the line not in the tumble. So much softer IMO
- Suicide Squad, Ghostbusters.. basically all the movies
- Getting to see Sigur Ros in July
- Being able to use all my tote bags as handbags again.
- New Tate Modern opening and Georgia O'Keefe exhibit
- Summer sunsets are the prettiest!
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Open Air Cinema
- All the ice cream flavours I can eat
- Wearing sunglasses all day.. thereby getting away with not putting on eyeliner
- My Birthday
25 things I'm looking forward to this summer
21 April 2016